Setrab Series-9, 15 Row Transmission Cooler Kit
Fits: 2019-2021 5.7L Tundra
Estimated Ship Date: 2-Business Days
Parts Included (Setrab, Series-9)
- Aftermarket Parts
- x1 Setrab 15-Row, Series 9 Oil Cooler (Part #: 50-915-7612)
- x2 Setrab Oil Cooler Mounting Brackets (Part#: ABKT-310)
- x1 Setrab Series 9 Bracket (Powder Coated Gloss Black)
- x2 M22 O-Ring Boss to 6AN Male Flare Adapter Fitting (Brand: Susa)
- x2 6AN Push Lock Fittings (Brand: Susa)
- x2 Transmission Cooler Hose x3′ (Brand: Susa)
- x2 Synthetic Grommets (For Air Deflector)
- All Stainless-Steel Hardware
- Toyota Parts List
- x1 32970-34030 Transmission Thermostat
- x1 32941-0C030 Inlet Hose
- x1 32942-0C040 Outlet Hose
- x1 32907-0C020 Cooler Pipe
- x2 90080-10400 Cooler Pipe Bolts
- x8 90466-16004 Hose Clamps
- x2 Toyota WS ATF (Quarts)
Compatible with the Magnuson, Whipple, and Harrop Superchargers (Magnuson SC owners, please email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a complete kit to install the Setrab Series 9, 15-Row transmission cooler on your 2019-2021 Tundra. Please note the required tools to complete the install.
- OBDII device able to read ATF pan temperatures (See “How to Monitor Transmission Temps” in the Menu Above)
- Socket Set (Metric) 10-14mm and 24mm
- 6″ sock extension or 5″ with a 12mm deep socket
- Allen Key (5mm)
- Step Hole Drill (1.25″)
- Hose Cutters or Sharp Knife
- Hydraulic Jack and Stands
- Level (For ATF Check) OR Someway to Verify Your Truck is Level
- Torque Wrench Able to Read 15-30 lb-ft (Recommended)
- OBDII device able to read ATF pan temperatures
- ATF pump
Setrab Series-9, 15 Row Cooler Description
- 27,000-39,000 BTU/Hr.
- 0.40 quart capacity.
- Brackets incorporate rubber damping pads to reduce vibration.
- Setrab ProLine STD range oil coolers are the most flexible high-performance oil coolers on the market. The ProLine STD series integrates low-profile 22mm female ports for adaptability to any system using ProLine adapter fittings.
- The stacked-plate style of Setrab’s STD range offers the advantage of many height possibilities within the various series’ widths. In addition, this technique coupled with state-of-the-art brazing technology makes for a durable, highly-efficient, and beautifully simplistic design that is often imitated but never replicated.
Note: Shipped w/ UPS Ground
Canada Buyers: Contact us for a shipping estimate.